I love coming to this place with my best friend Koie. Our mom takes us on a long hike along the Trinity River and then we get to have a treat that's sooooooo good. Look at the size of that bone soaked in pit fat! They are always sure to bring us plenty of water in super large water bowls. I have to admit I always try to steal Koie's treat too and she steps in the water bowl and spills it all over me in revenge. The patio is large and has a ton of seating with covered umbrellas so we don't get too hot. There is even a special menu for us.
This is the current pup menu:
- Chef Tim Love Rain Water - $3
- Organic Beef “Rib” Bone w/ Chef Tim Love Rain Water – $5
- Organic Peanut Butter Bone w/ Chef Tim Love Rain Water – $4
- Organic Ginger Texas Treat w/ Chef Tim Love Rain Water – $5
- Rawhide Bone Dipped in Pit Master Fat w/ Chef Tim Love Rain Water SMALL – $4
- Rawhide Bone Dipped in Pit Master Fat w/ Chef Tim Love Rain Water MEDIUM – $6
- Rawhide Bone Dipped in Pit Master Fat w/ Chef Tim Love Rain Water LARGE – $7
For my mom, she loves the food and wide beer selection. It's one of her favorite places to eat for a late lunch during the week.
About The Woodshed Smokehouse
The Woodshed Smokehouse is Chef Tim Love’s homage to all things grilled, roasted, and slow-cooked, featuring a daily rotating selection of beef, lamb, pork, cabrito, wild game, fish, and vegetables, all cooked over a variety of woods and fire sources.
Address: 3201 Riverfront Dr, Fort Worth, TX 76107